1. Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information nepenthe Ltd may collect about you;
- how nepenthe Ltd will use information we collect about you;
- whether nepenthe Ltd will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will nepenthe Ltd collect about me?
We may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different web-pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the nepenthe Ltd to provide you with the services you select.
3. How will nepenthe Ltd use the information they collect about me?
Information That You Provide: When you register for an account with us, place an order, interact with our digital content on your computer or mobile device or send us an enquiry, we will collect certain information from you. Information stored may include your name, email address, phone and mobile phone numbers, home address, shipping and payment card billing address, IP address and shopping history. We can also observe the times when you access the site and for how long.
Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. Cookies are one example of this type of information. Cookies are a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. When you enter our site our web server sends a cookie to your device which allows us to recognise your device. We also use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor traffic on our website and how users use our site, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites.
Credit and Debit Card Details: We do not collect or process your credit or debit card details. These are collected and processed by our payment processing services called SagePay and PayPal. The collection and processing by the payment providers of your credit or debit card details and other personal data are governed by their respective terms and conditions.
4. How will nepenthe Ltd use my information
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Register you as a user on our website;
- Manage and/or maintain your user account and wish list on our website;
- Process and deliver purchases, returns, etc;
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you;
- Record purchases that you have made on our website for accounting, billing, reporting and audit purposes;
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Enforce our Terms and conditions;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
nepenthe Ltd won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Will nepenthe Ltd share my personal information with anyone else?
- Shipping agents – Royal Mail and My Hermes
- Payment gateways – PayPal, Sage Pay and Amazon Pay
- Google Analytics
- Newsletter mailout – MailChimp
8. What are my rights?
You have the following rights:
- to be informed about how we use and process your data;
- to see to the personal data we hold about you;
- to stop receiving marketing messages from us; and
- to have your data legally deleted from our records (and our partners and affiliates), except where we are legally unable to do so.
We may require you to verify your identity before allowing you to access your personal information. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to twenty working days to take effect.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Last Updated 17th February 2020